Bhikhabhai, the house of Indian Sweet delicacies gives an exquisite experience of mouthwatering Indian sweets and flavorful savories.
Built on the passion and dedication of four generation family heritage, Bhikhabhai today is one of Fijis top sweet manufactures. A 100% family owned business with 5 retail outlet across the main islands of Fiji, Bhikhabhai is also known around the world for its quality and taste and the memories it brings back for Fijian’s living abroad.
Bhikhabhai sweets today are seen as a token of love, appreciation and mother land memory. Non resident Fijians must carry a pack back home for family and friends in overseas. A box filled of sweet happiness from Fiji reaches Fijians far from home. This joy is what fuels the family and its team to continue serving the Bhikhabhai legacy with quality and service.
Bhikhabhai provides a great range of finest quality of Indian Sweets (mithai), Indian Snacks (Namkeen or Bhuja) and Indian Savouries. Bhikhabhai also provide a catering services for personal parties, weddings, office parties and any other public gatherings or occasions. While we specialize in Gujarati cuisine, we also cook Fiji Indian dishes as well.
Today, the current board of directors are carrying forward a four-generation legacy of sweets and savories with Bhikhabhai that is a product of their forefather’s love with their heritage and culture.
What Makes Us Different
In a word…. everything. Bhikhabhai commitment is to deliver the best in our products and service, is everything our customers have expected from us for over 9 decades…Fiji’s Indian Delicacies!
We source quality raw ingredients that are 100% vegetarian. It imperative for us to maintain that balance, so, we strive to use both local and imported raw material to get the desired result in our products, which are free from any kind of preservatives or artificial flavoring.
For generations our customers have valued our quality products and friendly service and this very joy has nourished our passion for cooking. We strive to make it our highest priority in ensuring that these are not compromised in any way and at any stage in the production process. A fine example is our pin mill that mills chickpeas flour or Chana Besan and this venture was only to maintain purity & quality of the raw ingredient.
This is our legacy, our commitment to our customers and our brand promise.
The Team Behind Bhikhabhai
Viraaj Kantilal Lad
The Bhikhabhai Group
In 1970s, the family business has expanded into wholesale of “BBC Bhuja” brand with a truck traveling around the country. Local demand for BBC Bhuja grew and this lead Bhikhabhai & Company buying properties to house the BBC Bhuja range at localized center to ensure stock are readily available.
As the BBC Bhuja brand established its own identify, the sister company Swits-n-Snax (Fiji) Pte Limited was formed in 1986.
The Bhikhabhai & Company Limited took form with two companies operating under the Bhikhabhai Group, the first being Bhikhabhai and the later Swits-n-Snax (Fiji) Pte Limited [Learn More about Swits-n-Snax] (Link to SNS Site)
Ethical Business Practices
- Health Consciousness
- Comply with Statutory requirements
- Human Values
Rewarding/Enriching Work Experience
- Train and Support Team for growth
- Manpower is our greatest Asset
- Recognize extraordinary achievements
- Work should be FUN!
- Quality & Natural ingredients
- Hygienic Production Facility
- Product Info/ Awareness
Focus on Transformation
“Peoples first choice for authentic Indian Delicacies”
- People – Our customers, our employees
- Authentic – in the same original form as it used to be
- Indian Delicacies – we currently manufacture & sell Indian Sweets, Snacks, Savouries, Finger Foods and Indian Food.
- Customers: To earn our customers’ loyalty, we listen to them, anticipate their needs, and act to create satisfying memorable experience.
- Products & Services: We are in the business of manufacturing & distributing Authentic Indian Delicacies using finest natural ingredients.
- Markets: Our focus is in the South Pacific with potential to sell in Global markets
- Technology: We will continue to manufacture using innovative technology to up keep quality & authenticity
- Philosophy: We value our People, Planet and value our family heritage.
- Concern for Employees: To recruit, develop, motivate, reward, and retain personnel of exceptional ability, character, and dedication by providing good working conditions, superior leadership, compensation on the basis of performance, an attractive benefit program, opportunity for growth, and a high degree of employment security.
- Survival, Growth & Profitability: our business will be conducted in a prudent manner which will ensure Bhikhabhai Group’s ultimate success and survival.
- Self- Concept: We will maintain our original production methodology using the finest natural ingredients.
Concern for Public Image: We will upkeep our good corporate citizenship and will be involved in local community wellness projects